To create and maintain a sustainable development in infrastructure, academic environment human resources and governance.
- To offer quality education for Under-Graduate programmes in electrical engineering.
- To provide educational experiences which are stimulating and in accordance with the needs of the century.
- To promote technical manpower through educative exposures like short term courses, workshops,seminars, interactive communication, etc. and thus facilitating students for leadership in profession and society.
- To inculcate state-of-the-art infrastructural facilities in the arena of research and development and to promote Industry
- To bridge the gap between industry and academia by framing curricula and syllabi based on industrial and societal needs so that students are well equipped to meet the challenges in education, profession and life
- To instil moral and ethical values among the faculty and
- Imparting strong fundamental concepts to students and motivate them to find innovative solutions to engineering problems
- Developing engineers with managerial attributes capable of applying appropriate technology with responsibility
- Creation of congenial atmosphere and ample research facilities for undertaking quality research to achieve national and international recognition by faculty and
- To strive for internationally recognized publication of research papers, books and to obtain patent and